FLY Teaching Immersion
ATTN: Educators, Social Workers, Therapists, Yogis, Parents, Creators, Movement Artists, Teaching Artists, Helpers, Healers, Seekers, Caregivers, Lovers of Children and Children at Heart.
FLY Yoga Arts is an Integrative Movement Arts Curriculum addressing Social-Emotional Learning and Creative Empowerment for the 21st Century Kid.
Join Creator & Director Haley Dawn and Master Instructor Laura Nesci in a Weekend of Play Teaching Immersion! Learn how to integrate the FLY methodology into your home, classroom. Practice to encourage holistic and playful learning.
Fly Teaching Immersion will explore:
- Child Development stages in integrative, holistic theory
- Intro to FLY Curriculum & teaching methodology
- Translating Yoga & Mindfulness to school and community settings
- Compassionate Communication
- Incorporating art modalities
- Hands-on activities, games & best practices
- Kid friendly asana, meditation & breathing exercises
- How to turn Yoga Arts into a career or incorporate it into yours.
SATURDAY + SUNDAY JUNE 11 + 12
Location: Human @ Ease – 31 Nassau Ave Brooklyn, NY
RSVP Here: facebook event
Register Here: eventbrite
This Immersion is a prerequisite for anyone seeking a Teaching Artist position with FLY.
Continuing Education Credits, Work-Exchange and Employment Opportunities available when applicable.
Cost $300, $275 before May 20
Contact email@example.com for more information!
www.flyyogaarts.com fly facebook @flyyogaarts
Haley Dawn (Harvard Graduate School of Education) is an experienced Yoga Teacher, artist & educator. She founded FLY Learning Arts in 2012. As a result, Haley has spear-headed home schools, after school programs and curriculums in the FLY disciplines. She leads Teaching & Developmental trainings nationwide with never-ending joy.